The „Beheading of St. John the Baptist” Wooden Church

The monument dates back in the XVIIth century and was mentioned as a church in Iara de Mures in the 1790 Blaj chronicle. Being sold in Isla, in order to build up a shed out of it and then ransomed by Botog Iosif, the church was brought and set up in his orchard from Mura Mare, between 1958- 1959. It was taken into the museum garden and consecrated on June 14, 1998.